Terms of Service
These terms are a contract you must agree to before using the Doyourmath services. If you are under age 18 you may use Doyourmath only if you have permission from a parent, legal guardian, or teacher. By using the services, you are implicitly stating that you are over the age of 18 and legally able to form contracts or that an adult with authority to act on your behalf has agreed to these terms and to be responsible for ensuring your compliance with them in your use of the service and any results you obtain from it.
- "Doyourmath services" include but are not limited to: step by step math problem solutions, solution explanations, Q&A tutoring, real-time online tutoring, access to instructional videos, assessment, web math solver, mobile math solver and desktop math solver.
- "Doyourmath service providers" refer to the following entities: Doyourmath; its affiliates, employees, distributors, suppliers, licensors, agents or resellers, directors, officers, and subsidiaries.
Ways you may use our services
- The Doyourmath services are available for, personal, educational, non-commercial use only. For such use you are welcome to download results, print copies, store downloaded content on your computer, and reference this information in your documents.
- It is permitted to use and post individual, incidental results or small groups of results from Doyourmath on non-commercial websites and blogs, provided those results are properly credited to Doyourmath. You are not allowed to use Doyourmath to create something that is likely or intended to be reused as a data source for further processing, or that in some other way serves as a replacement or alternative to using Doyourmath itself. This applies whether what you create is in electronic or print form.
- Systematic professional or commercial use of the website, or use for which you are being paid, requires a commercial license. Institutional users (e.g. academic institutions) require a group license. If you are interested in such licenses please contact us using the contact form available on this site.
- When using the service within an academic settings, you are bound by the rules of the respective academic institution. In particular, you cannot use Doyourmath services in the way that contravenes academic dishonesty policies of the institution.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
Methods of access
- The Doyourmath service may be used only by a human being using a conventional web browser to manually enter math problems one at a time. Any attempt to use a robot, script, or a group of people (where only an individual license is granted) to access Doyourmath could place an unacceptable load on the system, and is strictly forbidden.
- If our monitoring systems detect an attempt to access the service in a forbidden way, or if detected usage patterns do not conform to typical usage patterns associated with the respective license, we may terminate or suspend access to the service for specific users or IP ranges.
- It is not permitted to use frames, browser technologies, or any user interface to embed or surround the Doyourmath website with your own material without permission from Doyourmath. If you are interested in using Doyourmath in an embedded way, please contact us using the contact form available on this site.
- Spidering, data-mining, scraping, or probing Doyourmath, or otherwise attempting to abuse the service, is not only a violation of these terms but may also constitute violation of federal and state laws concerning unauthorized access to computer systems.
- You are forbidden to violate or attempt to violate the security of the website. If you find a way to crash the website or otherwise get it to misbehave, or you identify a vulnerability, flaw, or bug, please use the contact form available on this site.
Input ownership and privacy
- By entering a math problem into the Doyourmath solver, you are not relinquishing any of your ownership or rights to the content. By providing it to us in this form, you agree that we can store it in log files, and use it to generate the results given back to you. We may also use stored inputs to evaluate performance of the website or study usage patterns, or to create sample solution sets that will be publicly accessible.
- Should you provide Doyourmath with information including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Doyourmath assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. The submission of such information to Doyourmath shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by Doyourmath for any purpose whatsoever and by such submission you (i) grant to Doyourmath the irrevocable right to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without restriction or compensation required.
Disclaimer of warranty
- Doyourmath website and services are provided on an "as is" and "when available" basis. Doyourmath service providers disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranties that the website and materials are free of defects and able to operate on a continuous basis, that they will meet your requirements, or that errors will be corrected, and the implied warranties that the website and materials are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, unless such implied warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. No advice or information given by Doyourmath service providers shall create a warranty or expand the scope of any warranty that cannot be disclaimed under applicable law. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Doyourmath has the right at any time to change, modify, add to or discontinue or retire any aspect or feature of the website or services, including, but not limited to, the software, content, hours of availability, equipment needed for access or use, or the availability of the website or services on any particular device or communications service.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Doyourmath service providers be liable for any damages arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance, or nonperformance of this service. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Termination and remedies
- Doyourmath reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Services or to all or part of this website, with or without notice.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for termination of a paid service initiated by Doyourmath is a refund of your most recent subscription payment.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for your dissatisfaction with this site, or any products, services, content, or other information available on or through this site, is to stop using this site and the applicable products, services, content or information. If you are using our paid subscription services, you will additionally be entitled to a refund of your most recent subscription payment.